- You'll breathe better all day long: So many days the clock can strike noon, and you realize you haven't taken one really deep breath since you woke up. Starting your day off with these full body breaths instantly relieves nerves and leaves you with a sense of calm. Calling this attention to your breath will keep your stamina up and your head clear for the duration of your day.
- You're giving your body a treat: It just plain feels good! Forcing yourself to cool your jets and sit for even five or 10 minutes may seem like a struggle, but practice makes perfect, and it will give back tenfold. You're busy helping everyone all day long; you need to give yourself a little love too.
- You're setting an intention: Waking up, pressing play, and going all day long may seem like a productive jump-start, but a racing mind does you far more harm than good. If you feel like you're on a constant wheel every morning, taking this time and celebrating your day will keep you feeling positive and purposeful.
Culled From Popsugar
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits of Dance
- 10 Things You Do That Mess With Your Hormones
- 7 Helpful Tips To Avoid MIGRAINE Triggers At Work
- Practicing Yoga Can Help You Conquer Chronic Pain